perfect for Rural Tourism!
only 7 km to the Beach of Amieira at
the biggest artificial lake in Europe
Alqueva/Amieira - Portel - Alentejo - Portugal
21,55 ha of land, Restaurant, Monte (traditional farm house),
agricultural buildings, electricity, water, internet
Direct from the owner! Price on Request
Farm in Alqueva / Amieira, perfect for TURISMO RURAL, with 21,55 hectares of land, RESTAURANT, MONTE ALENTEJANO, agricultural buildings, warehouse, 2 boreholes, electricity (BTE 41,41 kW)
Do you want to escape the stress and everyday life, enjoy a lot of sun, the near beach, peace and untouched nature? In the evening drink a glass of wine in the small pubs with the villagers, who are incredibly hospitable and helpful? Maybe breed horses or other animals, or run a restaurant and / or a pension? Do you want to watch the unique night sky (the farm is located in the certified Dark Sky Alqueva Reserve)? There are many possibilities to realize your dreams! We run an ostrich farm and a restaurant here, but now we want to change after more than 20 years.
And here the detailed information:
- 21,55 ha of LAND with olive groves, eucalyptus trees, cork oaks, fields, totally fenced and divided in parks
- RESTAURANT Restaurant with ca. 200 m2, energy class B- all equipped (kitchen, living rooms, bathrooms), loft and basement, 2 terraces with tables and benches, outdoor bathrooms, 98 places inside and 60 places in the beergardens
- MONTE ALENTEJANO: kitchen with lunch / dinner area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 room used as office, pantry and for washing and ironing. Energy class D. Attached 2 storage rooms (1 could be used as bedroom or office), tiled front terrace, natural earth back terrace, yard to play, yard for dogs, small orchard
- AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS (ca. 220 m2) with large corals in uncovered cement
- WAREHOUSE ca. 200 m2 (type stove in arcs of galvanized steel, covered with zinc plates, ca. 9x22m)
- WATER: 2 boreholes, 2 wells, 2 sources
- RURAL TOURISM: perfect for transforming into Rural Tourism (partially or complete)
- ELECTRIFIED (BTE 41.41 kW)
- TELEPHONE, INTERNET (30MB/Sek) and TV in best quality
The farm is in the wonderful Alentejo. It is located 9 km from the barrage of the Alqueva Dam, the largest dam in Europe with a margin of ca. 1.000 km, and 7 km from the next lake beach in Amieira (for the video clicken). To the Algarve coast it´s about 180km, to the Alentejo coast about 150km, to Lisbon about 180km.
The nearest towns are Reguengos de Monsaraz at 25 km (Continente, Lidl, Intermarché, Pingo Doce,.. . ), Évora and Beja at about 55 km. In Portel (17 km) you find schools, kindergarten, medical health center, cinema, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and everything you need for day to day activities (banks, Intermarché,shops, restaurants). The villages of Alqueva (4 km) and Amieira (6km) have restaurants, taverns and cafes, mini-markets, family doctor visits at the medical station, the Marina, and lakebeaches with river piers. Moura is 22 km away. To the medieval village Monsaraz are about 40 km.
21,55 ha (215.550 m²)
200 m² surface area
132 m² surface area
220 m² surface area
200 m² surface area